There are many variables that can impact the results of using our Dishwasher Tablets (the machine, water temperature, cycle length, etc.), but we have found that starting with soft water can really improve the outcome. Most people don't know whether they have hard water, but the water in most homes tends to be moderately hard. If you have a water softener, make sure that it is well maintained.
Even if you have hard water, it is still possible to get sparkling dishes using our Dishwasher Tablets. Here are some tips, and we encourage you to experiment to see which ones work best for you!
1. Use a rinse aid if it is recommended for your dishwasher. If you'd like to try one, here is one with founder-approved ingredients.
2. Make sure your dishwasher is not overfilled with items that could block the flow of the water.
3. Clean your dishwasher and filter - click here for instructions.
4. Start with hot water by running your sink for a minute before starting your dishwasher.
5. Use a normal cycle rather than a quick cycle.
Also, here are a few blog posts you may find helpful:
As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com or 800-414-1210.