- Where can I buy Branch Basics?+
Thank you for your interest in Branch Basics! We only sell our products through our site, and ship to the United States, Canada and APO for military.
- Where is Branch Basics made?+
The Concentrate and the Oxygen Boost are made in the United States. All of the ingredients are sourced from either the US or Europe. Most bottles are made in the US, but the foaming wash bottles, the spray triggers and the silicone sleeves on the glass bottles come from China. The scrub brushes are also from China. Whenever possible, we source from the US, and will continue to look for great options that are made here.
- Does Branch Basics have a non-discrimination policy?+
At Branch Basics, we are committed to promoting a culture of acceptance and inclusion. The heart of our mission is to help all people create healthy homes and open the eyes of all people to harmful chemicals that undermine health.
We value all of our stakeholders and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of our activities or operations.
We strongly believe inclusive diversity is core to unity, and we are committed to promoting increased harmony instead of further division. We hope you'll join us as we work hard to create an inclusive wellness community!
- Are the Dishwasher Tablets plastic-free?+
Branch Basics Dishwasher Tablets are made without plastic film and held together by a plant-based binder. They're biodegradable and won't leave harmful microplastics in the water supply.
Listen to our podcast Breaking Down Our Dishwasher Tablets for more.
- Are Branch Basics Dishwasher Tablets non-toxic?+
Branch Basics Dishwasher Tablets are non-toxic, fragrance-free and eco-friendly. They are a non-toxic alternative to conventional, toxic dishwasher detergents and pods. Our products are made of plant and mineral based natural ingredients, safe for all humans, babies, pets and the planet.
For more information on non-toxic dishwashing, check out Why Non-Toxic Dishwashing Is So Important.
- Is Branch Basics a non-toxic alternative to conventional laundry detergents?+
Yes, Branch Basics is a non-toxic alternative to conventional laundry detergents.
Read How To Toss Your Toxic Laundry Detergent for more on why conventional laundry detergents are harmful to your health.
- What does Branch Basics smell like? Is it a fragrance-free cleaning product?+
Branch Basics is fragrance-free. The single word "fragrance" in an ingredient list it is actually a recipe of hundreds of proprietary chemicals, some that are incredibly potent and dramatically affect the air quality of your home. We believe in creating a healthy home that is a safe haven for all, which means one that is free of synthetic fragrance.
You can add essential oils to your Branch Basics if you would like a scented cleaner. For more on this topic and how-to, click here.
- Are Branch Basics cleaning products non-toxic?+
All Branch Basics cleaning products are non-toxic. Our products are made from plant and mineral based natural ingredients, are always fragrance-free and eco-friendly. All products are safe for humans, pets and the earth.
Unfortunately, in the United States cleaning products are not regulated, which means there is no requirement for an ingredient list. Hazardous, toxic chemicals in these products can severely impact our health. Check out The Most Toxic Cleaning Products To Avoid & Non-Toxic Swaps to learn more.
That's where we come in! You can replace all of your toxic cleaning supplies with Branch Basics.
- Are Branch Basics cleaning products safe for babies and pets?+
Yes, our products are safe for babies and pets. Our ingredients are selected with the most sensitive in mind. Read The Journey To Our New Formula to learn more about our ingredients and our non-negotiables.
For all things baby-related, check out Our Non-Toxic Baby Registry and How To Vet Products For Your Baby Registry.
For all things pet-related, check out Our Guide To Pet Safe Cleaning and How To Wash Your Pet With Branch Basic
- How do I use the Dishwasher Tablets?+
To use our Dishwasher Tablets:
- Place one tablet into your main dishwasher dispenser.
- Close dispenser and run the referred cycle.
- Reseal pouch and store in cool, dry place.
- How do I use Branch Basics' Oxygen Boost?+
Oxygen Boost is used to to boost the power of The Concentrate. It is great for laundry, stains, grout, pots and pans, and more. Check out the following resources for instructions on how to use:
Branch Basics Stainmaster Guide
How To Clean Mold On Grout And Showers
and watch How To Use Oxygen Boost On Pots And Pans
- What's the best Concentrate-to-water ratio for laundry?+
It may take a little experimenting to see what works best for you.
Here are some suggestions to try.
1. 3/4 - 1 capful of laundry solution is a good amount for a regular sized lightly-soiled load. If you are doing large loads or heavily-soiled loads, you will need more. Try a cap and a half.
2. Do you have hard water? Hard water (high in minerals) may require more laundry solution than soft water.
3. If you have hard water try adding a 1/2 cup - 1 cup distilled white vinegar and/or baking soda to your wash.
4. Are you using Oxygen Boost in every load? If not, add a scoop to the drum of the washing machine before adding clothes to the machine. It's great at helping to white whites and brighten colors.
5. If you have smelly workout clothes, pretreat the armpits with a spray of all-purpose before putting them in the wash.
6. Do you have an HE machine? Some machines are too efficient and don't use enough water to be effective. Try adding a few cups of water to the drum of the machine, especially when you are doing large loads.
Check out our User Guide for a whole section on laundry that includes a lot of helpful information.
Also watch these three short how-to videos.
- Can you use Branch Basics on baby clothes?+
Yes, our products are safe for baby clothes. Our ingredients are selected with the most sensitive in mind. Read The Journey To Our New Formula to learn more about our ingredients and our non-negotiables.
For all things baby-related, check out Our Non-Toxic Baby Registry.
- How do I detox my clothes and bedding with Branch Basics?+
If you’re looking to detoxify your clothing from dirt, grime and built up residues, Branch Basics can help. Check out our Guide To Detoxifying Clothing and Bedding, plus our Non-Toxic Laundry Stripping Instructions.
Note: Many times clothing can be completely outgassed by sunning, so we suggest trying that route first.
- How do I use Branch Basics for laundry?+
Branch Basics can replace all of your toxic cleaning products - including laundry!
These laundry instructions are the method we suggest for incorporating Branch Basics Concentrate into your laundry routine for healthier, toxin-free clothing care.
Visit Branch Basics Laundry Instructions for washer-specific instructions and our how-to video How To Wash Laundry with Branch Basics.
- What are the shipping costs, shipping method, and shipping and delivery time?+
Shipping is free on orders over $39 in the contiguous US and for APO/FPO/DPO addresses! Orders under $39 to the contiguous US have a flat shipping rate of $5. Flat rate shipping outside of the contiguous US is $10 (Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and Canada).
Contiguous United States and APO/FPO - Most packages ship using UPS SurePost, which is a partnership between UPS and the US Postal Service. In most cases, UPS delivers the package, but sometimes they will hand off the package to the local US Post Office to make the final delivery.
Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories - Packages ship using UPS Ground
Canada - Orders ship UPS Standard to Canada
Shipping and Delivery Times
Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), and usually ship within 2 business days. Orders placed during promotions, holidays and at the beginning and end of the month may experience a slight delay in shipping due to an increase in order volume.
Regardless of the shipping method, packages typically deliver in 2-8 business days after they ship; however, additional delivery delays are not uncommon due to the pandemic.
International Shipping Outside the US and Canada
We are so sorry, but we do not ship internationally yet. We would love to stay in touch with you to let you know when we ship to your country! Please send us an email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to add you to our contact list for your country.
- Do you ship to Canada?+
Yes, we ship to Canada! All orders to Canada ship UPS Standard to Canada and there is a flat $10.00 fee for shipping. Your local taxes will be calculated and collected at the time your order is placed. There are no additional fees for duty or taxes to be collected after the order ships.
Please note that all prices on our site are in US Dollars.
- How can I order refills of The Concentrate?+
The easiest way to refill your Concentrate is to become a Branch Basics subscriber - a no-full way to refill your Concentrate as frequently as you need AND get 10% off of each purchase. As a subscriber, you are able to choose your ship date and delivery frequency and can change, skip or cancel deliveries at any time.
Visit our Subscription page for more information.
If you would like to refill The Concentrate without a subscription, you can purchase on our website.
- How do I apply a coupon code to my order? +
Discount codes can be entered at checkout in the "Gift card or discount code" field.
If you forget to enter a discount code at checkout, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to apply the code retroactively!
- The tracking shows that my package delivered, but I didn't receive it. +
Thank you for your order! We're so sorry that you never received it!
Sometimes a package gets scanned as delivered, but it is really still on the delivery truck or it was dropped off at the wrong address. If the package does not deliver to you after a day or two, please email us at email@example.com and let us know. We'll investigate and make sure you get your order.
- I'm trying to use a coupon code, but it's not working. +
We're sorry that you are having a challenge with a coupon code!
There are a few reasons that your coupon code may not be working.
- Most coupon codes only apply for new customers. *
- Most coupon codes are only valid on Starter Kits or the Laundry Kit.
- The referral coupon code will not work if there is a Trial Kit in the cart.
If none of the above explain why your code isn't working, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into this for you.
* If you are a returning customer the best way to save on every order of Concentrate and/or Oxygen Boost is to create an auto-ship subscription. With a subscription, your order delivers to you every month (2 months, 3 months or 4 months) and you save 10% off every order!
- How can I make a change to my subscription? +
Thank you for being a subscriber! Sure! Just log-in to your subscription to change the shipping address, the next order date, the order frequency or the payment method. You can even edit the products within your subscription, including adding items that you want to receive just one time, like an additional spray bottle.
Of course we're always happy to help! Just email us at email@example.com
- Can I cancel this subscription order? +
Thank you for being a subscriber! We'll do our best to cancel your order! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll reach out to our fulfillment center right away.
Our fulfillment center works really quickly so if we are not able to catch the order to cancel it before it ships, don't worry, we'll always make it right!
- How can I use a referral code on a subscription order? +
Thank you for being a subscriber and for referring your friends to Branch Basics!
Unfortunately, our subscription program is not set up to take coupon codes. You could use the coupon codes for a separate order if you need extra bottles, dryer balls, a scrub brush or more Oxygen Boost.
If you don't need anything extra, we can apply your referral code(s) to a previous order and issue a refund. Just email us at email@example.com and we'll take care of it for you.
- How do I cancel my subscription? +
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Just login to your account and click "Cancel Subscription" under each item within your subscription. If an order just processed, this will not cancel the current order. Please reach out to us as quickly as possible to cancel an order at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can usually catch and cancel an order without issue.
If you'd rather have us cancel the subscription for you, just send us an email to email@example.com or call us at 800-414-1210.
- A friend just ordered using my referral link. How will I receive my coupon code? +
Thank you for referring others to Branch Basics! Your referral means the world to us!
Referral reward coupon codes are sent via email one or two days after an order is successfully placed. If you have waited two days and have still not received an email from us with a referral reward coupon code, please let us know. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your friend's name and email address. We will confirm their order and send you a $10 off coupon code.
Thanks again for the referral!
- I'm a new customer and a friend sent me a link for $10 off. How do I use it? +
We are THRILLED that you are going to try Branch Basics! Here are the steps to get $10 off your first order.
1. Click on your friend’s referral link. And copy the coupon code.
2. Click “SHOP NOW” to be taken to our website.
3. Add product to your cart and go to checkout. Please note that this coupon code will only work on orders of $15 or more.
4. At the top of the checkout page, enter the code in the coupon field.
5. You’ll see that $10 was removed from your total and complete checkout.
6. One or two days after you checkout, the friend that referred you to Branch Basics will get an email with a $10 off coupon code for the referral.It’s important that you click on your friend’s link just before ordering and checkout from the same device. This is how the order gets tracked back to them.
We think you’ll LOVE your Branch Basics! Happy cleaning!
- Someone used my link to order, but didn't receive a referral coupon credit+
Thank you for referring your friend to Branch Basics! So sorry that you didn’t get credit for the order! Please send us an email at email@example.com with your friend’s name and email address. We’ll confirm their order and send you a $10 off coupon code
A step may have been missed when your friend ordered. Here’s what should happen:
It’s very important that your friends click on your personal referral link just before ordering. This is how the order gets tracked back to you. If your friend clicks on the link on their cell phone, but orders from their computer, the link will be lost.
- You send your unique link to your friends: http://branchbasics.refr.cc/XXX
- Your friend clicks your link to get a $10 code
- Your friend clicks “SHOP NOW” (It’s super important that people click the link and purchase in the same browser)
- At checkout, your friend enters the code in the coupon field and they receive $10 off
- After they purchase, a $10 reward code is emailed to you one or two days later